Friday, June 27, 2014

Getting Ready for ITAB

Getting ready to ship my piece, Head MRA, to the San Jose Quilt & Textile Museum, I had to resort to persuasion--hanging it from my 2nd story deck. It's so large, I don't have a space 12' high to hang it. So misting it & letting it hang allowed it to try to get its wrinkles out from being stored on a roller for months. My neighbors probably were wondering what I was doing.



I came across this information about the show from the SJQ&TM site: 


This is so exciting! I love these artists' work & can't wait to see what they've produced for this show. And hopefully, some of the artists will be at the opening reception, August 10. An artist walkthrough will take place 1-2 and reception from 2-4.

The show runs from July 26th through November 9. Hope you get a chance to visit this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment