Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Interesting Coming Events


I purchased a Sweet Sixteen made by Handi Quilter last summer. It has become my favorite machine for free motion stitching, allowing me to use really thin threads as monofilament to heavy 30 weight threads as Superior's So Fine 30, and topstitching threads--even DMC crochet threads! Well, I've been asked to help beta test a new Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen machine that they plan to put on the market next fall at Market. I'll also get to see the factory and meet some of the people in the company along with others that are testing the machine. It should be really interesting. I look forward to the experience, having never done anything like this before.


Here I'm stitching on my newest body imaging piece:


No comments:

Post a Comment