Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yet Again, More on Lotusland


As you can tell, I am smitten with Lotusland, so much so that a few more blog entries will be sharing more garden images. I can't remember what these wonderful wonderful things hanging down from the palms are--is that wonderful texture?












Bamboo is such a wonderful plant. Here are 2 shots of weeping bamboo. I had never seen this species before.

Don't you love the wispy, flowing stems? But it is very invasive as some bamboos, so it won't be gracing my gardens.

























And the majestic black bamboo:



And more interesting textures from the succulent & cacti gardens:





1 comment:

  1. we have reservations for the 10th of august for Lotusland - . I just told Tom we were going on a garden tour, his mind will be blown, along with mine.

    i love your xray series - it is a very personal picture of us - great work.

    ReplyDelete